We are looking for an Econometrician to join our team in our London office.
Business Science provides actionable solutions and accountability to support key business decisions and increase marketing effectiveness for our clients. Our services cover areas such as market mix modelling, budgeting setting / allocation and conjoint analysis. As a result of our success we have experienced extraordinary growth and are looking to expand further. We are currently a team of 40 Econometricians and Statisticians.
The Role Objective
- Reporting to an Associate Director, the role of Econometrician involves working across all areas of an econometric project
- This will involve the initial project design and set up, managing the data collection, the modelling work, identifying key insights and writing the presentation debrief.
- Working closely with clients and various account groups within the agency, helping to action our findings
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Degree in Economics, Maths or Stats (2:1 or above)
- Practical work experience of time series econometrics in the media or marketing industry (ideally 2-3 years)
- The ability to convert analysis into real world actionable solutions
- Client facing skills, with the ability to explain complex analysis in simple terms
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, common econometrics packages and PowerPoint
- Ambitious, determined and self-motivated
- Knowledge of Eviews, VBA, R and other programming languages
- Please apply by submitting your CV
- Candidates will be invited to prepare a small analysis project and present the findings during their first interview
- Those successful will be invited to a second interview where they will be asked to present their analysis from a second project
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter to Business Science and we will contact you to progress you application.