Store Optimiser: Maximising and Forecasting performance at a Store level
Store Optimiser is a tool that allows us to identify and quantify factors that drive the success of a new store or improve the performance of existing stores.
Key questions that Store Optimiser allows us to answer:
- Why do I have good and poor performing stores?
- what is the criteria required to maximise sales or profit?
- What are the optimal locations for new stores?
- What is the sales forecast for new store launches or store refits?
Key outputs that Store Optimiser allows us to deliver:
- Quantification of all store factors on key metric eg. profitability
- Optimisation scenarios for individual stores
- Forecast scenarios for new store launches